Friday, March 4, 2011

Treading Water

As promised, I have some music to post here, but I have been unable to do so successfully, so far.  It took me a while to figure out that you can't post .mp3 files as such, but that you have to convert them to video.  Having gotten that far, I had some difficulty getting the video capture software that I found to work.  I got that running tonight, but now the trouble is getting the video to load; Blogger isn't doing what I understand it is supposed to do.  I have a request for help posted on the appropriate help forum (for whatever that's worth).

So, my apologies.  I know it's not like there are vast crowds out there waiting to hear my stuff, but still, I was hoping this would be a simpler process.  With luck, I'll soon be able to get my first piece, called "In Three II" (which is actually in 12) posted for all the world to hear (or not...).

No comments:

Post a Comment