Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hi

This is my blog and you're welcome to it (with apologies to James Thurber).

My intention for this tiny partition of cyberspace is to have a place to post items I wish to share but which may either not be technologically compatible with other web services or don't fit therein for other reasons.  One example of this is musical projects, the first of which I hope to be posting soon.

What this site will not be is a home for anything not entirely appropriate for public consumption.  This is a public arena and I ask that all posters please respect that.  I reserve the right to remove any inappropriate posts.

That said, I hope to have some interesting and thought provoking content here and I look forward to commentary from all comers, friends, family, and friends-to-be.

No comments:

Post a Comment